Set composed by front disc brake + Hope models pads from Comas brand. The perfect couple for an strongest braking in any circumstance. 160mm of diameter rear rotor. Syntherized pads for some Hope models (see models in the description). 116 grams of weight (rotor + pads set).
BRAKE ROTOR MAIN FEATURES
· Disc brake from comas brand for Trial and Biketrial bicycles.
· Front disc brake made in high quality 422 stainless steel, using an exclusive compound and roughness.
· Add a new reinforced structure that helps a better support in axial and radial efforts.
· Spacious braking area with asymmetric central nerve that increases the feeling and braking power.
· International standard ISO 6 screws fastening system.
· Compatible with most braking systems in the market.
· Multiple boreholes in braking area helps to save weight and get a dry and direct braking.
· Silver finished with COMAS logos laser engraved.
· 92 grams of weight
TECHNICAL NOTE: We recommend to do a previous running-in during some hours before Trial practising. Rotor and pads must be gradually warmed up since to get a enough temperature to transmit perfectly the pads material on the rotor surface.
Measures of the rotor
· External diameter: 160mm
· Thickness: 1.8mm
· Maximum braking surface: 22mm
BRAKE PADS MAIN FEATURES
· Brake pads from Comas brand with Ceramic Carbon technology for Hope brakes.
· Specially designed for Trial use with exclusive compound and roughness.
· Made with metallic fibres to secure an strong and dry braking.
· For front and rear brake use.
· Best performance in dry as in wet conditions.
· Great versatility. Offer a great blocking and progressive brake feeling with the same compound.
· The set includes 2 pads.
· Don´t include spring, axle and closing clip.
· 24 grams of weight (pair).
TECHNICAL NOTE: We recommend the pads replacement in case of dirt, contamination of the surface or in case of new rotor.
MODELS AND BRANDS COMPATIBLE
· Mono Trial, Trial Zone, Tech and V2