Disc brake from Ashima brand, Aro 08 model. High quality stainless steel with an exceptional grip. 160mm of diameter. 1.8mm width. For front and rear brake. International ISO 6 screws fastening on hub (ISO). Includes 6 bolts Torx type M6x10. 86 grams.
· Ashima disc brake rotor Aro 08 160mm of diameter for Trial and Biketrial bicycles.
· Made with high quality stainless steel.
· Specific design to get the maximum lightness and exceptional resistance at the same time.
· Compatible with all disc brake systems in the market.
· Front and rear use.
· International ISO 6 screws mounting.
· Includes 6 bolts Torx type M6x10 to fix on the wheel hub.
· 86 grams of weight.
It is recommended to make a previous warm up of the disc, gently rolling for a few hours before you start to play Trial. Material of discs and pads should be gradually heated up to a temperature that allow transfer the material of the pads to the disc friction surface.