Pedals from Chorrillas brand for Trial and Biketrial bikes. Made in aluminium 7075-T6. Horseshoe made in aluminium 7075-T6 2 mm thickness. Sealed bearings for a perfect working. High resistance TITANIUM 12 mm axle. Black anodised horseshoe. 256 grams (pair).
· Pedals from Chorrillas brand, horseshoe shaping, for Trial and Biketrial bicycles.
· Horseshoe 2 mm thickness, light design.
· Pedal body with some reinforcements in the critic areas to get the maximum resistance.
· Special shape of the cage with strong arrowheads to get the best grip with any kind of shoes.
· High quality TITANIUM 12 mm axle for best strength. 9/16" threat.
· Sealed bearings to get and smooth working and avoid dust inside.
· These pedals can be fixed in the crank with an hexagonal 15mm key or 6mm allen key.
· Black finished, horseshoe and body.
· 256 grams of weight (pair).
Measures of the pedal
· Total long: 97 mm (from the beginning of the body until the end of the cage).
· Total width: 85 mm (from extreme to extreme of the cage).
· Total height: 28 mm (maximum height of the cage).