Stem from Comas brand for Trial and Biketrial bicycles. 140mm long and 20º of inclination. Best fit with Comas handlebars. For 31.8mm handlebars (oversize). Fits all 1-1/8" forks. Made in forged 3D aluminium 7050-T6. 200 grams of weight.
· Stem from Comas brand for Trial and Biketrial bicycles.
· Exclusive geometry 140mm long and 20º of inclination, reducing the center of gravity keeping the handlebar position (no negative angle).
· 3D forged aluminium design in one piece and any welding.
· Lighted frontal area 50mm wide.
· Height of fork clamp is 40mm.
· Frontal clamp by four M5 screws, getting a maximum contact between handlebar and stem.
· Lower clamp by two M5 screws, rounded to protect knees against hits.
· Compatible with all oversized 31.8mm handlebars.
· Made in 3D forged aluminium 7050-T6.
· Sand Blasted Black finished with COMAS logos laser engraved.
· 200 grams of weight (including steels hardware).
TECHNICAL NOTE: This stem must be installed in a flat cut fork tube (not sweeping).
Measures of the stem
· Long: 140mm
· Angle: 20º
· Handlebar diameter: Ø31.8mm
The maximum torque of the screws is 4Nm (0,4 kg.m). Braking of the rings and/or screws damages due an excessive torque won´t be covered by the warranty.