Set composed by rear disc brake + Hope models pads from Comas brand. The perfect couple for an strongest braking in any circumstance. 160mm of diameter rear rotor. Syntherized pads for some Hope models (see models in the description). 116 grams of weight (rotor + pads set).
BRAKE ROTOR MAIN FEATURES
· Rear brake disc made of high quality stainless steel and using an exclusive composition and roughness.
· Incorporates a new reinforced structure that helps to better support axial and radial forces.
· Wide braking area with asymmetric central rib that improves the feel and braking power.
· Standard fixing system (ISO standard) with 6 screws.
· Compatible with most disc brakes in the market.
· Multiple perforations in the braking area that help reduce weight and provide more dry and direct braking.
· Silver finished with COMAS logos laser engraved.
· 94 grams of weight.
TECHNICAL NOTE: We recommend to do a previous running-in during some hours before Trial practising. Rotor and pads must be gradually warmed up since to get a enough temperature to transmit perfectly the pads material on the rotor surface.
Measures of the rotor
· External diameter: 160mm
· Thickness: 1.8mm
· Maximum braking surface: 22mm
BRAKE PADS MAIN FEATURES
· Brake pads from Comas brand with Ceramic Carbon technology for Hope brakes.
· Specially designed for Trial use with exclusive compound and roughness.
· Made with metallic fibres to secure an strong and dry braking.
· For front and rear brake use.
· Best performance in dry as in wet conditions.
· Great versatility. Offer a great blocking and progressive brake feeling with the same compound.
· The set includes 2 pads.
· Don´t include spring, axle and closing clip.
· 24 grams of weight (pair).
TECHNICAL NOTE: We recommend the pads replacement in case of dirt, contamination of the surface or in case of new rotor.
MODELS AND BRANDS COMPATIBLE
· Mono Trial, Trial Zone, Tech and V2