Comas disc protector for Trial and Biketrial bikes. Compatible with most frames in the market. New design to get lightness. Made in aluminium 7075-T6. Central back reinforcement. For 10mm diameter axles. 3,8mm thickness in axle area and bottom area. For 160mm diameter rotors. 20 grams of weight.
· Rotor protector from Comas brand for Trial and Biketrial bicycles with rear disc brake system.
· For 160mm of diameter rotors or smaller.
· CNC machining in high quality aluminium 7075-T6 and only one piece.
· Compatible with 10mm of diameter axles.
· It offers the best protection with a simple and ultra light design.
· Direct assembling, removing the hub spacer (rotor side).
· Compatible with most frames in the market. Because its design it is not necessary to use an spacer between this protector and hub thanks to the built-in spacer. This protector can be installed directly touching the hub bearing without damage it.
· For 160mm of diameter rotors.
· For 10mm of diameter hub axles.
· The thickness of this protector is 3,8mm.
· 20 grams of weight.
· Red anodised with Comas laser engraved logos in white.