Cranks from Comas brand for Trial and Biketrial bicycles. 165 mm long. Forged in aluminium 7075-T6 to get an strong construction. For ISIS type bottom brackets. Offset of 33 mm. Pedals threat 9/16". For 1,37"x24T threat freewheels. 515 grams of weight.
· Cranks from Comas brand for Trial and Biketrial bicycles.
· Made in forged aluminium 7075-T6 and CNC machining.
· For ISIS type bottom brackets.
· Simple design to get the maximum rigidity and resistance.
· Internal side machining to save weight.
· Standard 1.37”x 24tpi threat, compatible with most freewheels in the market.
· 14 mm of threated area to fit the freewheel and Ring freewheel protector with total security.
· Offset of 33 mm to evite possible scratches with frame and/or rim brake calipers.
· Black anodised finished with COMAS graphics laser engraved.
· 515 grams of weight.
TECHNICAL NOTE: The minimum contact threat between freewheel and crank must be 7mm to evite damages in crank threat.
Measures of the crank
· Long: 165 mm
· Offset: 33mm
· Freewheel threat: 1.37" x 24T
· Pedals threat: 9/16”