Rear disc brake from Comas brand. High quality 420 stainless steel with an exceptional grip in any circumstance. 160mm of diameter. 1,8mm width. 22mm of maximum braking surface. Only for rear brake. International ISO 6 screws fastening on hub (ISO). 94 grams of weight.MAIN FEATURES
· Rear brake disc made of high quality stainless steel and using an exclusive composition and roughness.
· Incorporates a new reinforced structure that helps to better support axial and radial forces.
· Wide braking area with asymmetric central rib that improves the feel and braking power.
· Standard fixing system (ISO standard) with 6 screws.
· Compatible with most disc brakes in the market.
· Multiple perforations in the braking area that help reduce weight and provide more dry and direct braking.
· Silver finished with COMAS logos laser engraved.
· 94 grams of weight.TECHNICAL NOTE
: We recommend to do a previous running-in during some hours before Trial practising. Rotor and pads must be gradually warmed up since to get a enough temperature to transmit perfectly the pads material on the rotor surface. Measures of the rotor
· External diameter: 160mm
· Thickness: 1.8mm
· Maximum braking surface: 22mm
Use only and exclusively in REAR brake.