Rotor disc brake from Clean brand, RS model. Use in rear brake. Made in highest quality steel with special thermic treatment. Designed and made in Spain. 160mm of diameter, to get the best performance in any position of rear wheel. International IS 6 screws fastening on hub. 109 grams of weight.
· Made by a famous brake factory on Europe, using the best materials, treatments and producing techniques
· Optimized for the new riding styles, with the inner arms positioned in the same directions, make this rotor strong enough going backwards as it is forwards unlike most rotors.
· Pad contact area has been improved at maximum, offering the best brake performance
· This area, has been improved from previous models, to get a nice feeling in the fingers when push your levers
· Rear model features 160 mm diameter and thicker arms
· Recommended to use with the new Clean Disc pads
· Supplied with Torx steel rotor bolts
· Laser etched logos and information
· Designed and manufactured in Spain
· Weight: 109 grams