Rotor disc brake from Clean brand, RS model. Use in fron brake. Made in highest quality steel with special thermic treatment. Designed and made in Spain. 160mm of diameter. International IS 6 screws fastening on hub. 81 grams of weight.
· Made by a famous brake factory on Europe, using the best materials, treatments and producing techniques
· Optimized for the new riding styles, with the inner arms positioned in the same directions, make this rotor strong enough going backwards as it is forwards unlike most rotors.
· Pad contact area has been improved at maximum, offering the best brake performance
· This area, has been improved from previous models, to get a nice feeling in the fingers when push your levers
· Front model features 160mm and thinner arms
· Recommended to use with the new Clean Disc pads
· Supplied with Torx steel rotor bolts
· Laser etched logos and information
· Designed and manufactured in Spain
· Weight: 81 grams